



As luck would have it... right after the "A" block (first segment in newscasts) I got a phone call
that said, "Alicia is ready!" Thus 30 mins later and slipping once on the ice we had a beautiful baby girl.
I would like to announce to all that baby girl Kaelyn Riley has made it here safe and sound. She arrived here at 11:06 P.M. on Jan 18th. She was 5 pounds 14 ounces. Her mom had a solid performance, labor was maybe 15 mins. at the most. Stay tuned for more details!
I would like to announce to all that baby girl Kaelyn Riley has made it here safe and sound. She arrived here at 11:06 P.M. on Jan 18th. She was 5 pounds 14 ounces. Her mom had a solid performance, labor was maybe 15 mins. at the most. Stay tuned for more details!

No comments:
Post a Comment